Are you worried about increasing your height? Do you want to look taller and wear that beautiful gown; you have been waiting to wear for so long?
All of these questions pop up in the minds of short or average height people.
If you are one of those who is not satisfied with the height and wants to grow taller, we have a good list of home remedies for you.
- Do regular exercise by hanging yourself on a monkey bar. This is quite an old home remedy that most of the small height people are well aware of. But it is not as simple as it seems. Practicing regularly by hanging your body isn’t an easy task. But if you want to increase your height and get taller, you will have to do some hard work.
- Vitamin D. Vitamin D is very helpful to increase your height. You can get Vitamin D from Sunlight as it is the best source to get Vitamin D from natural sources. Lack of Vitamin D in your body weakens your bones resulting in short height. Milk, fish, and dairy products are loaded with Vitamin D. Egg is an essential eatable that can be taken as a source of Vitamin D in your diet.
- Adequate sleep. It is very important to relax your body taking a power nap. Do you know when you sleep adequately; a hormone called Human Growth Hormone is produced. This hormone accelerates the growth of your height naturally? So, it is advised to sleep for at least 8 hours in a day to relax your body.
- Eat well-balanced Diet. A balanced diet keeps your body healthy and fits all the time. To grow taller, you can add some special food in your diet. For example,
- Banana overcomes all the weaknesses and helps you to get essential vitamins and minerals. It contains potassium, manganese, and many other beneficial properties that help an individual to gain height and grow taller naturally.
- Almonds not only sharpen your brain but also help you to stay healthy.
- Green leafy vegetables are full of Vitamins, carbohydrates, and fiber. Include vegetables like spinach to build stronger muscles and hence taller height.
- Milk or Milk products. Milk is a rich source of calcium. You must drink at least two glasses of milk in a day. If you don’t like Milk, you may eat paneer as well.
All of these home remedies regular exercise, consuming Vitamin D, sleeping well, eating well, would help you to grow taller.
It is seen that the height of a human body stops increasing after a certain age. You can control or increase your height somewhere below 20-25 years old. So, if you want to grow taller using home remedies, you must start practicing these techniques from the day 1.
All of these home remedies are free from any side effects. You can try these at home and wait for some time to see a noticeable change in your height.